- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I know how long my course of medication is?
- How prescriptions work
- I have a long-term health condition, is the process for prescriptions different for me?
Collecting your prescription
- Getting a prescription fulfilled in a different city
- My prescription has already been sent to a pharmacy, is it too late to get it sent somewhere else?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- How do I know if my medication is in stock at my chosen pharmacy?
- When will my medication be ready to collect?
- Changing your nominated pharmacy
- I can’t see my repeat prescriptions in the app
- Why do I only have a few days left to reorder my medication?
- What does "reorder" mean?
- What does the "checking" status on my repeat prescription mean?
- Why do I need a follow-up appointment to get a repeat prescription?
- How do I see repeat prescriptions from my old GP practice?