You can book an appointment for your children under the age of 16. Anyone over the age of 16 must log into their own account and book their own appointment.
Your child needs to be registered with GP at Hand before you can book an appointment for them. Read more on registering a child (under 16).
How to book an appointment for your child
Open the Babylon app and:
- Select Book appointment on the home screen
- Choose who the appointment is for
- Choose the type of appointment you need
- Enter the reason for the appointment and upload a photo if you like
- Tap Continue and choose Video (For safeguarding reasons all appointments for children need to be video appointments)
- Select your preferred appointment date and time
- Tap Book to confirm and you’re all set
We’ll recommend the clinician best suited to treat your child’s symptoms or condition based on the selected topic.
The child's parent or guardian will need to be present throughout the duration of the consultation.
In most cases, in order to have a face-to-face appointment, you'll need to have a digital appointment first.
If your child has been referred for a face-to-face appointment, you'll receive an invitation in the Babylon app under the Care tab. You will need the latest version of the app to access this feature.
Appointment invites are available for 28 days.
To book, click on the invitation with your child’s name. You'll be given the choice of available locations, dates, and times to book your child’s appointment.