You'll need to choose a different clinic or time if you can't get a face-to-face appointment for your preferred location or time.
If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
Articles in this section
- Booking face-to-face appointments
- Late face-to-face appointments
- Can I get a translator for my appointment?
- What extra support can I get for face-to-face appointments?
- What if the time or clinic I want isn't available for a face-to-face appointment?
- How do I cancel or reschedule face-to-face appointments?