You can nominate any NHS pharmacy in England to collect your medication from, either within the app, or during your consultation. Your prescription will be sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?
- Choosing where to collect your prescription
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?