You can nominate any NHS pharmacy in England to collect your medication from, either within the app, or during your consultation. Your prescription will be sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get my medication delivered?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can I see previous repeat prescriptions (prescribed before I joined GP at Hand)?
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does Babylon GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I change my chosen pharmacy?