If you're on the Babylon GP at Hand waiting list, it means we're not currently accepting applications to join in your area. But you'll be the first to know when we launch near you.
Articles in this section
- How long does the NHS registration process usually take?
- I am on the Waiting list. What does that mean and how long will I be on it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What's my registered GP address?
- Do my NHS records get transferred to Babylon?
- How do I get my screening appointment?
- What do I need to do to register for the service and see a GP?
- Do you have to pay to use Babylon GP at hand?
- Can I try it first for free?
- When switching to Babylon GP at hand, do you have to give up your current GP?