Please let us know if you change your address, so we can be sure we are sending your correspondence to the right place. You can do this by emailing a proof of new address to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I am on the Waiting list. What does that mean and how long will I be on it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What's my registered GP address?
- How do I get my screening appointment?
- How long does the NHS registration process usually take?
- What do I need to do to register for the service and see a GP?
- Do you have to pay to use Babylon GP at hand?
- Can I try it first for free?
- When switching to Babylon GP at hand, do you have to give up your current GP?
- Can I switch back to my original GP if I’m not satisfied?