Yes. All Babylon GP at Hand patients can use any of our clinics. So if you're normally based in Birmingham but need to see a clinician whilst in London (or vice versa), you can choose a different clinic when you book.
Articles in this section
- Flu vaccine 2021/22
- What if the appointment time I want isn't available?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Sick/ fit notes
- Can I choose my clinician?
- Accessing your previous appointments and notes
- How does my spouse/ partner get an appointment?
- How long are the consultations?
- How safe are video appointments?
- Can I get a medical note to prove an existing medical condition?