No, Healthcheck is intended to be used by you.
Articles in this section
- What is Healthcheck and how does it work?
- Understanding disease risk
- How is risk quantified and measured by the AI?
- Where is the information your AI is using coming from?
- Which diseases are included?
- How is my ethnicity relevant to some disease risks? Why is my ethnicity a disease risk factor?
- The information I provided is no longer correct, can I change it?
- Where can I find references for the research used?
- How accurate is the disease risk calculation?
- Can a Babylon GP see my Healthcheck information when I request an appointment via either the Babylon app or Babylon GP at hand?