For urgent prescriptions, please book a digital appointment with one of our GPs.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I know how long my course of medication is?
- How prescriptions work
- I get free prescriptions from the NHS. How do I collect my medication free-of-charge?
- I have a long-term health condition, is the process for prescriptions different for me?
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- What's the difference between a prescription and medication?