No, the prescriptions process is the same for long and short-term conditions. However, if you have a long-term health condition and take rare medication, it’s worth contacting your chosen pharmacy to check that they can supply it. If not, please change your chosen pharmacy to one that can.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?
- Choosing where to collect your prescription
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?