No, the prescriptions process is the same for long and short-term conditions. However, if you have a long-term health condition and take rare medication, it’s worth contacting your chosen pharmacy to check that they can supply it. If not, please change your chosen pharmacy to one that can.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I know how long my course of medication is?
- How to get a prescription
- I get free prescriptions from the NHS. How do I collect my medication free-of-charge?
- I have a long-term health condition, is the process for prescriptions different for me?
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?