No, the prescriptions process is the same for long and short-term conditions. However, if you have a long-term health condition and take rare medication, it’s worth contacting your chosen pharmacy to check that they can supply it. If not, please change your chosen pharmacy to one that can.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I know how long my course of medication is?
- How prescriptions work
- I have a long-term health condition, is the process for prescriptions different for me?
- Paying for your prescription
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- What's the difference between a prescription and medication?
- When does my prescription expire?