All requests for repeat prescriptions require a follow-up appointment with a clinician from time to time. This is to check that the treatment you've been prescribed is still safe and suitable for you. The clinician may also need to take other measurements such as weight or blood pressure.
Articles in this section
- I can’t see my repeat prescriptions in the app
- Why do I only have a few days left to reorder my medication?
- What does "reorder" mean?
- What does the "checking" status on my repeat prescription mean?
- Why do I need a follow-up appointment to get a repeat prescription?
- How do I see repeat prescriptions from my old GP practice?
- How do I reorder my medication if I have a repeat prescription?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?