All requests for repeat prescriptions require a follow-up appointment with a clinician from time to time. This is to check that the treatment you've been prescribed is still safe and suitable for you. The clinician may also need to take other measurements such as weight or blood pressure.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get my medication delivered?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can I see previous repeat prescriptions (prescribed before I joined GP at Hand)?
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does Babylon GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I change my chosen pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?