All requests for repeat prescriptions require a follow-up appointment with a clinician from time to time. This is to check that the treatment you've been prescribed is still safe and suitable for you. The clinician may also need to take other measurements such as weight or blood pressure.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?
- Choosing where to collect your prescription
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?