The best way to check if your medication is in stock is to contact the pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a prescription fulfilled in a different city?
- My prescription has already been sent to a pharmacy, is it too late to get it sent somewhere else?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- How do I know if my medication is in stock at my chosen pharmacy?
- When will my medication be ready to collect?
- How do I change my chosen pharmacy?
- Choosing where to collect your prescription
- What is my chosen pharmacy?