If you’re issued a prescription, you’ll need to collect the medication from a pharmacy. You can choose if you want to collect it from a local pharmacy or get it delivered to you.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?
- Choosing where to collect your prescription
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?