No, you'll need to collect your medication from your chosen pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get a prescription through Babylon GP at Hand?
- Can I get another cities prescription filled in a different city?
- Can I get my medication delivered by Echo or other delivery apps?
- Can I get my medication delivered?
- Can I get parts of my prescription sent to different pharmacies?
- Can I see previous repeat prescriptions (prescribed before I joined GP at Hand)?
- Do I have to pay for my medication?
- Does Babylon GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I change my chosen pharmacy?