Most NHS prescriptions expire 6 months after they are issued, although some expire after 28 days.
Articles in this section
- Can Babylon GP at Hand clinicians prescribe controlled drugs?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Does GP at Hand dispense medication?
- How do I know how long my course of medication is?
- How prescriptions work
- I have a long-term health condition, is the process for prescriptions different for me?
- Paying for your prescription
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- What's the difference between a prescription and medication?
- When does my prescription expire?