You can reorder your medication in the Repeat prescriptions section of the Babylon app. To do this, go to Me > Repeat prescriptions.
Articles in this section
- I can’t see my repeat prescriptions in the app
- Why do I only have a few days left to reorder my medication?
- What does "reorder" mean?
- What does the "checking" status on my repeat prescription mean?
- Why do I need a follow-up appointment to get a repeat prescription?
- How do I see repeat prescriptions from my old GP practice?
- How do I reorder my medication if I have a repeat prescription?
- Can my chosen pharmacy reorder my repeat prescriptions?