Due to current NHS commissioning arrangements it may not be possible for us to refer you to a Physiotherapist close to home. For these appointments you may need to attend within the Hammersmith and Fulham area. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience but we are currently working with commissioners to resolve the matter.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?