Due to current NHS commissioning arrangements it may not be possible for us to refer you to a Physiotherapist close to home. For these appointments you may need to attend within the Hammersmith and Fulham area. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience but we are currently working with commissioners to resolve the matter.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?