You were provided with a leaflet because Ask Babylon thought you were asking for information on a topic.
You can always rephrase your query and try again, or send your query to a clinician if it’s not urgent.
You can also stop chatting anytime to book an appointment at any time, if you’d rather.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use Ask Babylon?
- How old do I need to be to use ask Babylon?
- What does Ask Babylon cover?
- Does Ask Babylon diagnose?
- When not to use Ask Babylon
- How do I know Ask Babylon is accurate?
- Why couldn’t Ask Babylon answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?