You were provided with a leaflet because babylon chat thought you were asking for information on a topic.
You can always rephrase your query and try again, or send your query to a clinician if it’s not urgent.
You can also stop chatting anytime to book an appointment at any time, if you’d rather.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chatbot work?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?