The babylon chat feature has been created by doctors and computer scientists, and has undergone a thorough review process by clinicians and healthcare providers from multiple specialties.
This review process has involved inputting a full series of medical conditions through the feature to verify that they are directed to the appropriate source of medical help.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chatbot work?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?