The technology powering our chat service is certified as a Medical Device with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Authority (MHRA), the body responsible for regulating pharmaceutical products and medical devices in the UK. In addition, a study examining the safety and accuracy of our chat service found that it gave safe advice in 100% of the cases used in the test. You can read the report here.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chat diagnose?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?