This can happen for a number of reasons, but it's most often caused by a drop in your WiFi or 4G connection. Your connection can be excellent and still experience fluctuations. Don't worry, your GP will call you straight away and your appointment will continue as a phone call.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- What to do if your appointment is late
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a decent internet connection?