Don't worry. If during your video call you lose connection due to a dip in your WiFi, the GP will phone you straight away using the in-app call facility. You will still be able to access the audio recording of your consultation in the ‘Clinical records’ section of the app.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a good internet connection?