Please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03308082217. If you can send us a screen shot of the issue this will help us to investigate the issue further.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me.
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a decent internet connection?