You can continue to have GP consultations via the babylon app whilst abroad. However, you will not be able to receive NHS prescriptions or be referred for secondary care.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?