Yes. The majority of medical issues can be treated safely and effectively via a video consultation. Most NHS GP practices now offer telephone consultations safely and effectively to diagnose health concerns remotely. The addition of video to our remote consultations means that our consultations are even safer. And if you need a face to face appointment, you can choose from our different clinic locations. But don't just take our word for it: 4 out of 5 of our patients give the service the full 5 star rating.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?