Yes. The majority of medical issues can be treated safely and effectively via a video consultation. Most NHS GP practices now offer telephone consultations safely and effectively to diagnose health concerns remotely. The addition of video to our remote consultations means that our consultations are even safer. And if you need a face to face appointment, you can choose from our different clinic locations. But don't just take our word for it: 4 out of 5 of our patients give the service the full 5 star rating.
Articles in this section
- How to book a digital appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to do if your appointment is late
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- How will the appointment start?
- Checking-in to your appointment
- Medical tests and results
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?