Yes. The majority of medical issues can be treated safely and effectively via a video consultation. Most NHS GP practices now offer telephone consultations safely and effectively to diagnose health concerns remotely. The addition of video to our remote consultations means that our consultations are even safer. And if you need a face to face appointment, you can choose from our different clinic locations. But don't just take our word for it: 4 out of 5 of our patients give the service the full 5 star rating.
Articles in this section
- Flu vaccine 2021/22
- What if the appointment time I want isn't available?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Sick/ fit notes
- Can I choose my clinician?
- Accessing your previous appointments and notes
- How does my spouse/ partner get an appointment?
- How long are the consultations?
- How safe are video appointments?
- Can I get a medical note to prove an existing medical condition?