If you missed your digital appointment and still need to speak to a doctor, book another appointment in the Babylon app.
Make sure you have a good internet connection before your appointment starts, otherwise the doctor won't be able to contact you.
If you still have problems, contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217 or email email@example.com.
If you missed a face-to-face appointment
Contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book another appointment.
Articles in this section
- How to book an appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- How will the appointment start?
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?