If you missed your digital appointment and still need to speak to a doctor, book another appointment in the Babylon app.
Make sure you have a good internet connection before your appointment starts, otherwise the doctor won't be able to contact you.
If you still have problems, contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you missed a face-to-face appointment
Contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217 or email email@example.com to book another appointment.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?