If you missed your digital appointment and would still like to speak with a doctor the easiest way to do this is to book another consultation using the app. If you think you're having technical difficulties or connection issues please ensure you have good WiFi or mobile internet connection before the time of your appointment. If you continue to experience issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in contact as quickly as possible.
If you missed or are running late for your physical appointment at one of our practices, please contact our support team on 03308082217 or email us at email@example.com and we will help to book you in for another appointment.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?