To ensure you get the best out of your experience we would advise the following steps: Have your chosen device ready by ensuring the sound is switched on and has plenty of battery, or if you are using the babylon web app please ensure you are logged in on the most recent Chrome or Firefox web browser. Ensure your device is connected to a strong internet connection, and make sure you have enabled video and audio in your babylon app settings. Find a private and quiet location and wait for the clinician to contact you. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions about how your consultation will work.
Articles in this section
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?
- Can I use the service abroad?