Video and telephone consultations are 10 minutes long, and our GPs will call you at the appointment time so there is no need to wait around. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?