Video and telephone consultations are 10 minutes long, and our GPs will call you at the appointment time so there is no need to wait around. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot.
Articles in this section
- How to book an appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- How will the appointment start?
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?