Video and telephone consultations are 10 minutes long, and our GPs will call you at the appointment time so there is no need to wait around. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?