Video and telephone consultations are 10 minutes long, and our GPs will call you at the appointment time so there is no need to wait around. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot.
Articles in this section
- How to book a digital appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to do if your appointment is late
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- How will the appointment start?
- Checking-in to your appointment
- Medical tests and results
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?