Questions are answered between the hours of 8am and 10pm 7 days a week. If you send your question during these hours you should receive your reply within a few hours. If you send your question outside of these hours it is likely you will have to wait for regular working hours before receiving a response.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use Ask Babylon?
- How old do I need to be to use ask Babylon?
- What does Ask Babylon cover?
- Does Ask Babylon diagnose?
- When not to use Ask Babylon
- How do I know Ask Babylon is accurate?
- Why couldn’t Ask Babylon answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?