Questions are answered between the hours of 8am and 10pm 7 days a week. If you send your question during these hours you should receive your reply within a few hours. If you send your question outside of these hours it is likely you will have to wait for regular working hours before receiving a response.
Articles in this section
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chat diagnose?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?