You can ask the babylon chat a medical question and we will try to direct you to the right service, but is not a replacement for seeing a doctor if you’re unwell.
It finds shorter, direct questions easier to understand. Also, if your symptoms relate to one part of your body, try and tell us where e.g. “my arm hurts”.
The babylon chat feature is still learning about children and health in pregnancy so isn’t ready to help with these topics. In these cases, you can still book an appointment with a doctor for further help.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chat diagnose?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?