You were advised to attend the Emergency Department because you selected an answer that indicated a possible life or limb-threatening condition. In some cases, you may have actually had a less serious condition, but the particular symptoms you selected indicated a need for urgent in-person assessment and, potentially, hospital investigations.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chatbot work?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?