Babylon chatbot is a system to assist you in deciding where to get the most appropriate care based on the symptoms you enter, but it cannot provide a specific diagnosis - this usually requires full assessment by a doctor. Instead, it obtains an impression of a patient's symptoms and guides them to the most appropriate source of help, such as a hospital or GP, or reassures them that they can stay at home and take simple measures to get better. If a diagnosis is mentioned in advice about simple measures, this is because it is a common cause of a symptom among the general population. It should not be taken as a diagnosis of your particular condition.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chatbot work?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?