You can ask the a medical question and we will try to direct you to the right service, but it is not a replacement for seeing a doctor if you’re unwell.
babylon chat is still learning about children and health in pregnancy so isn’t ready to help with these topics. In these cases, you can still book an appointment with a doctor for further help.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How is chat regulated?
- How does chat diagnose?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?