Symptom Checker covers over 400 primary care conditions for all age groups. The system is still learning and can’t help with certain dermatological and mental health conditions. The app provides health information for all age groups, however you must be over the age of 16 to use it. You should not use Symptom Checker in an emergency or during pregnancy. In case of an emergency you should always contact local emergency services.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new user profile?
- How does symptom checking work?
- How do I start to check my symptoms?
- Can I check someone else’s symptoms?
- Does Symptom Checker diagnose?
- What does Symptom Checker cover/ is it suitable for me?
- Can I use Symptom Checker outside the UK?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- How is it regulated?
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?