You can ask the a medical question and we will try to direct you to the right service, but it is not a replacement for seeing a doctor if you’re unwell.
Ask Babylon is still learning about children and health in pregnancy so isn’t ready to help with these topics. In these cases, you can still book an appointment with a doctor for further help.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use Ask Babylon?
- How old do I need to be to use ask Babylon?
- What does Ask Babylon cover?
- Does Ask Babylon diagnose?
- How do I know Ask Babylon is accurate?
- Why couldn’t Ask Babylon answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?
- Why did you send me a leaflet?