The babylon chat feature is still learning and isn’t ready to look after children under the age of 16.
Children under the age of 16 must be added to their parent's account and can only have a consultation with a GP when a parent or guardian is present for the consultation. Consultations with a child must be carried out via video call.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does chat cover?
- How does chatbot work?
- How do I know chat is accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn’t chat answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?