The babylon chat feature is still learning and isn’t ready to look after children under the age of 16.
Children under the age of 16 must be added to their parent's account and can only have a consultation with a GP when a parent or guardian is present for the consultation. Consultations with a child must be carried out via video call.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use Ask Babylon?
- How old do I need to be to use ask Babylon?
- What does Ask Babylon cover?
- Does Ask Babylon diagnose?
- How do I know Ask Babylon is accurate?
- Why couldn’t Ask Babylon answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?
- Why did you send me a leaflet?