You can access healthcare from the comfort of your own home using the audio-only option. However only 300kb/second is required to use the video consult and this is available to 95% of UK phones, and if you have a 4G handset with a data allowance this will also likely provide the bandwidth required.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- What to do if your appointment is late
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a decent internet connection?