If you have booked a video call and the GP is unable to contact you via video at the time of the consultation they will attempt to contact you by voice call, which is a regular phone call. If you continue to experience issues please email email@example.com or call us on 03308082217 and a member of our operations team will be in contact as quickly as possible to assist.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a decent internet connection?