If you are having troubles seeing or hearing the doctor during your consultation, here's what you can do. Firstly please ensure you have allowed the babylon app to access your microphone and camera. You can do this in the settings section of your device. Please also ensure that you have a strong wi-fi or 4g connection.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me.
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a decent internet connection?