If you are having trouble seeing or hearing the doctor during your consultation, here's what you can do. Firstly please ensure you have allowed Babylon to access your microphone and camera. You can do this in the settings section of your device. Should you be using the webapp please ensure that your microphone and inbuilt camera or webcam are switched on, and the correct camera selected. Please also ensure that you have a strong wi-fi or 4g connection.
Articles in this section
- What kind of device do I need?
- What should I do if I notice something unusual in the app?
- The doctor cannot see or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing or seeing the doctor. What can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wifi.
- What happens if my wifi drops out while I am speaking to my GP.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- What happens if you don’t have a good internet connection?