We believe that all complaints, concerns, and compliments are valuable feedback. They help us to learn from your experiences and improve our services. We always share feedback with our team members.
How to complain about GP at Hand
- Let us know if you’re unhappy with our service. It’s best if you can do this at the time the issue takes place, so that we can resolve it with you as soon as possible.
- You can complain in person, or you can contact our support team using the contact details below. Please write “Complaint” in the subject line of your email.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0330 303 8000
To help us investigate your complaint, please give us as much information as possible.
- Your full name and your email or home address, including your postcode
- Your date of birth
- A contact phone number in case we need to contact you for more information
- A clear description of what you want to complain about and when it happened
- Any relevant correspondence
We do our best to acknowledge all complaints within 3 working days.
We’ll investigate the complaint and send you our findings within 20 working days.
We’ll let you know our findings, including any changes we’ll make as a result of our investigation.
If for any reason we cannot reply to you within 20 working days, we’ll do our best to let you know as soon as possible:
- That our response will be late
- The reason for the delay
- When we will get back to you
What to do if you’re not happy with our response
If you’re still not satisfied, you can ask for an internal appeal. Please do this within 20 working days from when you received your written response.
Please send us a clear, detailed description of your complaint in writing, and explain why you were not satisfied with our original response.
Your complaint will then enter the second stage of our process.
How to complain to NHS England
You can complain to NHS England if you feel you do not want to complain to us.
Address: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Telephone: 0300 311 22 33
If you need support to make a complaint you can contact NHS Complaints Advocacy at VoiceAbility.
Telephone: 0300 303 1660
Textphone: 0786 002 2939
Fax: 0330 088 3762
How to complain to the PHSO
If you’re unhappy with the result of your complaint from Babylon GP at Hand, or from NHS England, you can appeal to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO). They investigate complaints about the NHS in England.
Make sure that you send your appeal to the PHSO within 12 months from the date of the complaint.
Address: The Health Service Ombudsman for England, Millbank Tower, Millbank London SW1P 4QP
Telephone: 0345 015 4033
Textphone: 0300 061 4298
How to complain for someone else
If you want to complain on behalf of someone else, we need to know that you have the patient’s permission to do so. We’ll need a note in writing from them unless they’re unable to provide one due to illness or disability.
We’ll send this consent form to the patient when we receive the complaint.
The patient will have 20 working days from when they receive the consent form to give their consent.