GP at Hand complaints process
GP at hand views all concerns, compliments and complaints as valuable feedback that will help us learn from your experiences and make improvements to the services we provide.
You can complain or give feedback via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: please call 0330 808 2217 and ask to speak to one of our Team or Operational Leads.
To help us to investigate your complaint, please provide as much information as possible. Include some or all of the following:
- Your full name and a valid email or home address (including postcode) for reply;
- Your date of birth;
- A contact phone number in case we need to contact you for additional information;
- A clear description of what you want to complain about and when this happened;
- Any relevant correspondence.
GP at hand acknowledge all complaints no later than the third working day after the day the complaint is received.
The complaint will be investigated, and you will receive the findings of the investigation. You will also receive an explanation of any lessons learned or changes that will take place as a result of the findings of the investigation.
COMPLAINING TO OTHER AUTHORITIES
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint after you have followed the procedure above, or if you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us you can complain directly to NHS England instead:
Address: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Telephone: 0300 311 22 33
If you need support to make a complaint you can contact NHS Complaints Advocacy at VoiceAbility.
Telephone: 0300 330 5454
Textphone: 0786 002 2939
WHAT IF YOU ARE STILL UNHAPPY?
If you are unhappy with the result of your complaint from this practice or NHS England, you can appeal to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who investigates complaints about the NHS in England.
Address: The Health Service Ombudsman for England
Millbank Tower, Millbank London SW1P 4QP
Telephone: 0345 015 4033
Textphone: 0300 061 4298