If the GP decides you need a face-to-face appointment, a member of our support team will arrange this with you following your phone or video consultation. In some cases you may wish to book directly for a physical appointment such as, cervical smears or vaccinations, if this is the case please contact us on 03308082217 and we will arrange this with you directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?