No. But all GP at hand doctors are fully qualified and GMC registered. They will have access to your full NHS record and consultation notes. If you wish to speak with a particular GP please contact our support team who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?
- Can I use the service abroad?