No. But all Babylon GP at hand doctors are fully qualified and GMC registered. They will have access to your full NHS record and consultation notes. If you wish to speak with a particular GP, please contact our support team who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How to book an appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- How will the appointment start?
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?