No. But all Babylon GP at hand doctors are fully qualified and GMC registered. They will have access to your full NHS record and consultation notes. If you wish to speak with a particular GP, please contact our support team who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How to book a digital appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to do if your appointment is late
- How will the appointment start?
- Checking-in to your appointment
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations