No. But all Babylon GP at hand doctors are fully qualified and GMC registered. They will have access to your full NHS record and consultation notes. If you wish to speak with a particular GP, please contact our support team who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?