No. But all Babylon GP at hand doctors are fully qualified and GMC registered. They will have access to your full NHS record and consultation notes. If you wish to speak with a particular GP, please contact our support team who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?