We have stringent safeguards in place to protect all your information and our GPs are trained to provide safe and effective care using video consultations. Each member’s video appointments are recorded which means that as well as being available for you to replay at any time, our medical team can also review them where needed. This makes the Babylon service even safer – while traditional GP practices have to rely on the GP’s notes of each appointment, you and our medical team will always know exactly what was said, and if there is anything that wasn’t right we can make sure it’s addressed and sorted for the future.
Articles in this section
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?