We have stringent safeguards in place to protect all your information and our GPs are trained to provide safe and effective care using video consultations. Each member’s video appointments are recorded which means that as well as being available for you to replay at any time, our medical team can also review them where needed. This makes the Babylon service even safer – while traditional GP practices have to rely on the GP’s notes of each appointment, you and our medical team will always know exactly what was said, and if there is anything that wasn’t right we can make sure it’s addressed and sorted for the future.
Articles in this section
- How to book an appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- How will the appointment start?
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?