We have stringent safeguards in place to protect all your information and our GPs are trained to provide safe and effective care using video consultations. Each member’s video appointments are recorded so our medical team can review them where needed. This makes the Babylon service even safer – while traditional GP practices have to rely on the GP’s notes of each appointment, you and our medical team will always know exactly what was said, and if there is anything that wasn’t right we can make sure it’s addressed and sorted for the future.
Articles in this section
- Flu vaccine 2021/22
- What if the appointment time I want isn't available?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Sick/ fit notes
- Can I choose my clinician?
- Accessing your previous appointments and notes
- How does my spouse/ partner get an appointment?
- How long are the consultations?
- How safe are video appointments?
- Can I get a medical note to prove an existing medical condition?