We have stringent safeguards in place to protect all your information and our GPs are trained to provide safe and effective care using video consultations. Each member’s video appointments are recorded so our medical team can review them where needed. This makes the Babylon service even safer – while traditional GP practices have to rely on the GP’s notes of each appointment, you and our medical team will always know exactly what was said, and if there is anything that wasn’t right we can make sure it’s addressed and sorted for the future.
Articles in this section
- How to book a digital appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to do if your appointment is late
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- How will the appointment start?
- Checking-in to your appointment
- Medical tests and results
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?