Yes. In addition to the stringent safeguards in place, the babylon service, including video appointments, has been comprehensively inspected by the Care Quality Commission, the regulating body for healthcare services in England, and was found to be providing safe and effective care.
Articles in this section
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?
- Can I use the service abroad?