Yes. If appropriate, your Babylon GP at hand doctor can arrange a sickness certificate for you following a consultation.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?