When you book a digital appointment, you'll automatically be offered the next available appointment time. You can also book appointments up to 3 weeks in advance.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment with in a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
Articles in this section
- Flu vaccine 2021/22
- What if the appointment time I want isn't available?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Sick/ fit notes
- Can I choose my clinician?
- Accessing your previous appointments and notes
- How does my spouse/ partner get an appointment?
- How long are the consultations?
- How safe are video appointments?
- Can I get a medical note to prove an existing medical condition?