Depending on the time of the day that you book, you can usually get an appointment within two hours of your request.
Often appointments are available in less than 30 minutes.
You can also choose to book for another time and date that is convenient for you if your preferred time is not available.
GP at hand doctors are available for digital consultations 24/7.
Articles in this section
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?
- Can I use the service abroad?