You can usually get a digital appointment within four hours. When you book a digital appointment, you'll automatically be offered the next available appointment time. You can also book appointments up to 3 weeks in advance.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment with in a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
Articles in this section
- How to book an appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- How will the appointment start?
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?