When you book a digital appointment, you'll automatically be offered the next available appointment time. You can also book appointments up to 3 weeks in advance.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment with in a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
Articles in this section
- How to book a digital appointment
- How to prepare for your appointment
- What to do if your appointment is late
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- How will the appointment start?
- Checking-in to your appointment
- Medical tests and results
- What our clinicians can do
- I missed my appointment, what should I do?
- How long are the consultations?