You can usually get a digital appointment within four hours. When you book a digital appointment, you'll automatically be offered the next available appointment time. You can also book appointments up to 3 weeks in advance.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment with in a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?