Depending on the time of the day that you are looking to book an appointment, you can usually get a digital appointment within four hours of your request, but often digital appointments are available in less than 30 minutes. You can also choose to book for another time and date that is convenient for you if your preferred time is not available. Babylon GP at hand doctors are available for digital consultations 24/7.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?