Digital appointments are available 24/7 and patients will usually be able to get an appointment within two hours. If a face to face appointment is needed, they are usually available on the same day.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my appointment to another city?
- Can I use Babylon GP at Hand clinics in other cities?
- What happens if I need to be referred to a physiotherapist?
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- How safe are video appointments?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?